Ever wanted to raid a base with a pokemon?
You can do that on our new Pixelmon Server! Catch Pokemons, Train tham, Fight others in Pokemon battles! Even raid bases!
Try it out NOW!
In order to join you will need to install ThePixelmon Mod. Instroctions on how to do it, below:
How to install Pixelmon Mod and Optifine:
- Download all necessary files from this link: [Pixelmon Mod + ForgeMod Loader + Optifine] 1.7.10 Contents are: Pixelmon Mod, Forge Installer and Optifine.
- Prepare a clean 1.7.10 version of your Minecraft:
- Locate your .minecraft folder. Click Start Button > Type in the search bar: %appdata% > Press Enter
- Open .minecraft.
- If you don't have mods folder inside .minecraft make a new folder called mods
- If you have mods folder empty it. No need to delete its content. Just move the mods in it to another folder.
- It's very important to have an empty mods folder! Otherwise Forge will crash your Minecraft.
- Open your Minecraft Launcher.
- Bottom left corner of the Launcher > Click New profile
- Name the profile FlashCraft Pixelmon
- Use version release 1.7.10
- Click Save Profile. Make sure it's selected when you click Play.
- Click Play and let Minecraft load!
- Close Minecraft and the Launcher.
- Run Forge_1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-installer
- Open Minecraft, let the game load and Close it. (This way you ensure Forge was installed successfully)
- Move Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.4.0-universal.jar and Optifine_1.7.10-HD_U_C1.jar to the mods folder in .minecraft.
- Open Minecraft. You should have working Pixelmon Mod!
- Optionally you can download The Pixelmon Resourcepack from here: Pixelmon Resourcepack
Pixelmon IP: pixel.flashcraftmc.com